1. Wortgottes mineshaft - the first stop of our nature trails is located at the second ventilation pit Wortgottes mineshaft, which is the longest in the Maple hill (500 m).The mineshaft Diverting water from the mine´s Wortgottes, Bartolomeus, Sarcander and several smaller ones and was created in the late 18th century. In 1801 Wortgottes mine bought the Teutonic Knights, the mineshaft was repaired and has been installed water pump here. The pit was 23 meters deep and is located on the road to Malá Morávka.
2. Guildhall - Under a heap of Wortgotes pit stood in the past time Guildhall, through this walked miners to the workplace. Each miner had his identification card with number. After coming to work miner put this mark in her place, and after his retirement again picked. This system was used to make the eventual mining disaster known, who remained in the shaft. Guild on the Maple hill was significant in that it served as yours; starting point to pinpoint mining rates in the district.
3. Demarcation of mining rates - the minefield to 1805 year, did not have previously uniform dimensions. In order to consolidate their, the mines were purchased from small miners, re-assessed and marked by stones - lochstein. Were meted out according to the Act on mining fields, issued by Emperor Francis II. of 23 March 1805. According to him, the mines should span the entire mine measure the dimensions of 224 x 56 Later. Mine fields werw marked with numbered lochsteiny and after 1853 writted to the books of the Mine substitutions.
4. Simon - Judah Pit - at this point there are three major pit mine Simon-Juda, Gebrächen Schacht, Simon and Jude Alter Kunstschacht and inclined partly buried Pit Urlehnschacht. All three are located on the surface of a large heap associated with the underground. They are secured by bars and fences. Under the old mine adit was excavated Simon-Juda, 84 Later long and 24 Later deep.
5. Schlögel schaft - south of Big pinge down Simon-Juda is a complex system of mining Schlögel, drainage bei Schlögel schaft. Her entry lying at the mine heap-Simon Juda, between two forest ways. Above the entry, for the old forest way is Raaben Graben Rift and the direction it follows Cajetan Pit. Schaft continues under its own Schlögel Mine over forest road "Deer way". Its length should be 50 Later a depth of 12 Later. In 1816 was at a 35 Later from the entry excavation stopped due to excess iron ore and lack of money.
6. Quarry Simon-Judah - the biggest quarry mining of iron ore in the Maple hil - Big Pinge was extracted from the surface and further refined inclined schaft. It has dimension a dimensions of 15 × 20 m and depth of about 10 m. In the quarry lying the entrance to the lower mine system Simon - Judah and too entrance to the upper Rochus - Hedwig system. Upper system, called stack-mine consists of 4 floors variously branched horizontal tunnels, total length of the mine is about 500 m.
7. Geological borehole - in the early 50's of the 20th century was performed an intensive survey of all Jeseníky iron ore deposits. Also in Malá Morávka exploration work conducted in the years 1954-1957. The research area was part of the iron ore district, located on the northeastern hillside of Maple Hill. She was re-extracted "main schaft" of mine (Simon - Judah) and "The large quarry" (Simon-Judah). Drilling geological borehole M3 and M8 were verified indicative continue of ironore bearings and old mines were mapped.
8. Hedwig pit – the Hedwig pit was excavated 1817. There lying too a second entrance – the ceiling window in the highest part of the system (Rochus - Hedwig). Main - Horizontal entrance is located in the lowest part of this system, in the northern wall of Big Pinge. This system here creates complicated labyrinth of corridors, running in different levels to almost below the earth's surface, often in different Openin spacious halls. The total length of the system is estimated at more than 600 m
9. Mine Schlögel – over forest road "Deer Way" is a quarry with several pits, belonging to the Schlögel Mine. The first miners worked here was from the Kautz family, who equipped mine with watter pumps under the name Schlögelpumps, below which all Mine was named Schlögelzech. Lower pit below the "Deer Way" had 7 Later depth and should be connected to below Schlögel schaft, lying at a depth of 11 Later. Upper Schlögel pit had on a depth of 7.5 Later flooded schaft, lenght of 14 Later.
10. Allerheiligen mine – with dimensions 28 x 14 Later was a part of a miningfield Simon-Juda-Hedwig. In the years 1719-1720 operated an schaft miners F. Koksroz and B. Sitz, after the 1809 miners C. Ascher, F. Rupprich, M. Köhler and J. Schittenhelm and later operated here Raab Minings. Mining took place here, first of surface and progressively later inclined shaft Watter and Snowschaft. When the depth is greater, mined mainly by Ober and Unter schafts and even double pit Extractionschaft.
11. Rochus schaft - Rochus schaft was founded in 1814 and was associated with the old pit Jakobi. By the year 1822 was phased out and reach a total length of 49.5 latro. In the period of 36 latro was cut to the pinge Christopher skylight with a depth of 12.5 latro. There appeared a layer of iron ore 6 feet high in places. Head of the schaft reached up to the first pit Saint Rochus mine. The total depth of the pit was 22 Later. Schaft gradually undermined old mines Jacob, Christoph and Rochus.
12. Rochus quarry - bearing strip of iron ore in these areas exceeds ridge of Maple hill and continues in the length of about 400 m further southwest. On this side lies the mines Klara, Christopher, Rochus, Gallus, and large quarry Urlichhäuse and Andreas mine with schafts and mine Andreas. Approximately 100 m east of this places lying last mining complexes length of about 200 m and depth 50 m, consisting of old mines Marcus, Georg, Antonin and Upper and Lower Hilary.
13. Gallus & Urlichhäusel quarry - mine Gallus was already abandoned in 1815 and as such became part of mine extent Cristoph - Rochus. Mucking of ironore position there were two parallel narrow, about 2 m wide, quarries depth of 15 m. Southerly direction about 200 meters from this place lies the largest areas of surface work on this hillside of Maple Hill - Quarry Ulrichhäusel. Under the heading Urlichhäusel quarry lyis schaft, which reached a length of 64 Later a depth of 18 Later.
14. Antoni & George Pit´s - the surrounding terrain is morphologically very rugged, with a number of dumps, pits and remnants of surface mining. Antoni mine itself is an old iron ore mine where mining was already completed in 1812. The main pit of mine, reached a depth of 9 Later. The neighborhood is still Georgi pit on a side above the road then pit Marcus, roughly northwest of the entry of them is Andreas and Ulrichhäusel schaft.
15. Mining complex Hylari - first mention of Hylari mine have up to 1807, when it was bought the Teutonic Knights. Extraction was initially developed very promising, but then there as well as many other places came the difficulty penetrating of water to the mine. The most complex of pits, Upper and Lower Hylarischacht, reached a depth of about 15 Later. Both were abandoned around 1811 and was reinstated to the time of Hylari Schaft extraction.
16. Hylari schaft - was excavated from the valley of Short Creek probably after 1822 and reached a length of over 300 m from the mouth clogged with sediment to the top and reinforced a wall is leaking. Below the mouth of a large front heap . In the direction of the notch galleries are moderate declines. About 160 m above the mouth is the first skylight above it and a big rig dump pits with Untern Hylari - Hauptschacht and Förderschacht. On this place you can also see thesingle specimen of so-called Lochstein in the district.